BodyRip offers quality, durability and affordability with our range of premium fitness equipment. Our triceps bars can help take any workout to the next level.
✪ SET INCLUDES | One standard 1" 33" triceps bar and a pair of spring collars.
✪ DESIGNED TO LAST FOR YEARS | Our triceps bar is made with a strong metal build making it highly durable. It features a knurled anti-slip handgrip, making it easy to use and safe, all while looking great. It’s perfect for any home gym.
✪ A PERFECT EXERCISE GIFT | Know someone that loves the gym or home workouts? Our products can be a great gift for those that want to stay fit and healthy, so treat them with BodyRip.
✪ PRIORITY TARGET | Our products are affordable and high quality, so don’t be afraid to kickstart your fitness goals today.
Our Dumbell Bars have a variety of benefits and features including:
• Durable, Safe and easy to use
• Chromed finished bars for its looks
• Solid steel construction
• Anti-slip knurled grip
• Heavy-duty threaded bar ends
Why Do Dumbell Exercises?
• Makes your joint stronger and healthier
• Strengthen connective tissue
• More muscle mass to boost confidence
• Life becomes easier doing activities
• Safer to use than barbell
• Can be used even on limited space and equipment
• Some workouts are safer when using dumbbells
• Age-friendly and can be used by anyone
• Good starting point if intimidated by barbell exercises
• Better physical look, mental state and energy level
• Reduces risks of sickness, illnesses or diseases
Top Quick & Easy Dumbbell Exercises
• Front Raises - this targets your shoulders
• Shrugs - this targets your trapezius muscles
• Triceps Kickbacks - this targets your triceps
• Seated Shoulder Press - this targets your upper body muscles
• Wide Arm Row - this targets your back and upper body
• Upright Rows - this targets your shoulders and trapezius muscles
• Reverse Flies - this targets your upper back, shoulders, rear shoulders and spine muscles
• Chest Presses (on medicine ball) - this targets your chest, abs, arms and shoulders
• Side Crunches - this targets your grip and strengthen your whole arms
• Russian Twists - this targets your abdominal muscles and lower back by doing twist motions
NOTE: For more information about the types of exercise our triceps bars can be used for, consult a professional gym instructor or fitness trainer. They can help ensure you’re using the proper posture and avoid potential injuries.
Confused or have any questions? Contact us via Live Chat and get an answer ASAP
If there was an attempted delivery it is your responsibility to contact Royal Mail or Courier to arrange for the item to be collected/redelivered as items returned to us as non-collections will incur an extra shipping charge.
Not available at this time. please call us for more information of the availability of this service.
CART TOTALS :
There are items
in your cart
CART TOTALS :