BodyRip is one of the best sports equipment suppliers online offers quality, durable, and affordable products to help you stay fit, healthy, and active. Shop tools and equipment engineered for your particular fitness.
✪ DESIGNED TO LAST FOR YEARS | This collar is made of sturdy and durable materials for high-impact lifts with heavyweights and provides a quick-release while still more than capable of holding weight plates in place.
✪ SPARE! SAFE! SECURE! | Single-action cam lock secures position on the bar. An awesome choice if you are looking for a safe way to provide balance and stability.
✪ A PERFECT EXERCISE GIFT | We all have that friend or family member that loves to stay fit and healthy, right? Then why hold back giving them a useful accessory to help them? They will surely love our collar bar.
✪ PRIORITY TARGET | Affordable and Quality are the best we offer! So don't doubt yourself, be brave, be healthy, and be an improvement to yourself.
Our Gear Lock offers features and benefits that are worth your every penny.
• Thick lightweight aluminum frame
• Fully-captured pressure pads
• Quick-action lever for easy clamping
• Sold in pair
Effects of Barbell Exercises
• Strong and healthy bones
• Strengthen connective tissue
• More muscle mass to boost confidence
• Life becomes easier doing activities
• Keeps you leaner and fit
• Stave off cardiovascular diseases
• Boost metabolism and fat loss
• Better physical look, mental state, and energy level
• Reduces risks of sickness, illnesses, or diseases
• Improve strength, endurance, posture, and balance
• Sense of achievement and motivation
Top Quick & Easy Barbell Exercises
• Deadlift - this targets your whole body
• Power Clean - this targets your whole body
• Overhead Press - targets your shoulders and triceps
• Bent-Over Row - targets your biceps, lats, and core
• Lunge - targets your quads, glutes, and hamstrings
• Back Squat - targets your quads, glutes, and hamstrings
• Bench Press - targets your chest, triceps, and front shoulders
NOTE: For more information about the types of exercise, you can do with our barbell bar. Please consult a gym instructor or a fitness trainer - they can provide you with the proper posture to avoid injuries when using our bar.
CART TOTALS :
There are items
in your cart
CART TOTALS :