BodyRip is one of the best sports equipment suppliers online offers quality, durable, and affordable products to help you stay fit, healthy, and active. Shop tools and equipment engineered for your particular fitness.
✪ CHOOSE WEIGHTS | total of 5kg, 10kg, 15kg, 20kg, or 30kg sets. PLEASE NOTE that 1.25kg and 2.5kg are in quantity of 4 and the rest are in pairs.
✪ DESIGNED TO LAST FOR YEARS | These vinyl plates are constructed to reduces plate rattle, stable especially on lifting bars, versatile when it comes to the number of exercises you can do, and made of high-quality finish for great looks. An awesome choice for your own home or gym exercises indeed.
✪ A PERFECT EXERCISE GIFT | We all have that friend or family member that loves to stay fit and healthy, right? Then why hold back giving them such useful piece of exercise equipment to help them stay in shape? They will surely love it, and you can use one yourself.
✪ PRIORITY TARGET | Affordable and Quality are the best we offer! So don't doubt yourself, be brave, be healthy, and be an improvement to yourself.
Our Vinyl Weight Plates offer features and benefits that are worth your every penny.
* Home or commercial use
* Safe, durable, and easy to use
* Reinforced centre sleeve for easy loading
* Clearance hole for use on Standard 1" hole bars
* These plates have great durability in high traffic gyms
* Excellent for developing body muscle, balance, and coordination
* High-quality finish for great looks, designed to last for years to come
Effects of Barbell Exercises
• Strong and healthy bones
• Strengthen connective tissue
• More muscle mass to boost confidence
• Life becomes easier doing activities
• Keeps you leaner and fit
• Stave off cardiovascular diseases
• Boost metabolism and fat loss
• Better physical look, mental state, and energy level
• Reduces risks of sickness, illnesses, or diseases
• Improve strength, endurance, posture, and balance
• Sense of achievement and motivation
Top Quick & Easy Barbell Exercises
• Deadlift - this targets your whole body
• Power Clean - this targets your whole body
• Overhead Press - targets your shoulders and triceps
• Bent-Over Row - targets your biceps, lats, and core
• Lunge - targets your quads, glutes, and hamstrings
• Back Squat - targets your quads, glutes, and hamstrings
• Bench Press - targets your chest, triceps, and front shoulders
NOTE: For more information about the types of exercise, you can do with our barbell bar. Please consult a gym instructor or a fitness trainer - they can provide you with the proper posture to avoid injuries when using our bar.
CART TOTALS :
There are items
in your cart
CART TOTALS :