Benefits of Ankle/Wrist Weights:
• Enhanced Stability: Incorporating ankle/wrist weights into your exercises helps improve overall stability and balance by adding resistance to your movements.
• Muscle Strengthening: The added resistance provided by the weights increases the intensity of your workouts, leading to enhanced muscle strength and endurance.
• Bone Health: Using ankle/wrist weights during weight-bearing exercises helps stimulate bone density, promoting healthier and stronger bones.
• Joint Support: Ankle/wrist weights can aid in strengthening the muscles around joints, providing better support and reducing the risk of injury.
• Calorie Burning: The increased resistance from the weights elevates the energy expenditure during workouts, leading to more calories burned.
• Variety in Workouts: Ankle/wrist weights introduce variety to your exercise routine, preventing monotony and helping you challenge your muscles in new ways.
Features of Ankle/Wrist Weights:
• Durable Material: Crafted from high-quality and durable materials like neoprene, ensuring longevity and withstand rigorous workouts.
• Adjustable Weight: Many models offer adjustable weight options, allowing you to increase or decrease the resistance based on your fitness level and goals.
• Comfortable Fit: Neoprene or soft fabric construction provides a comfortable fit around your ankles and wrists, preventing chafing and discomfort.
• Secure Closure: Secure fastening mechanisms, such as Velcro straps or buckles, ensure the weights stay in place during exercise.
• Weight Distribution: Well-designed weights distribute the added resistance evenly, preventing imbalances that could strain muscles or joints.
• Range of Weight Options: Available in various weight increments, ranging from lighter options like 0.5kg for beginners to heavier options for more advanced users.
Top Quick & Easy Ankle/Wrist Weights Exercises
Ankle Weights Exercises:
• Ankle Weighted Leg Lifts: Attach ankle weights and lie on your side. Lift your top leg upward while keeping it straight. Lower it back down and repeat for a set of reps before switching sides.
• Ankle Weighted Lunges: Put on ankle weights and perform lunges. The added resistance engages your leg muscles more intensely during the movement.
• Ankle Weighted Step-Ups: Step onto a sturdy platform while wearing ankle weights. Alternate legs and step up and down, engaging your glutes and quads.
• Ankle Weighted Donkey Kicks: Get on all fours with ankle weights. Lift one leg straight back and upward while keeping it bent at a 90-degree angle. Lower and repeat before switching legs.
• Ankle Weighted Standing Calf Raises: Stand with your feet on the edge of a step or platform. Wear ankle weights and lift your heels, rising onto your toes. Lower your heels below the step level and repeat.
Wrist Weights Exercises:
• Wrist Weighted Bicep Curls: Strap on wrist weights and hold your arms at your sides. Perform bicep curls by bending your elbows and lifting the weights toward your shoulders.
• Wrist Weighted Tricep Extensions: Wear wrist weights and hold your arms overhead. Bend your elbows to lower the weights behind your head, then extend your arms back up.
• Wrist Weighted Punches: Strap on wrist weights and stand with your feet shoulder-width apart. Perform rapid punches, alternating your arms in a controlled manner.
• Wrist Weighted Cardio: Wear wrist weights during cardio exercises like jogging, running, or jumping jacks to add intensity to your workout.
• Wrist Weighted Plank Taps: Get into a plank position while wearing wrist weights. Tap one hand to the opposite shoulder while maintaining a stable core.
For more information regarding the types of exercises suitable for ankle/wrist weights, consult a professional gym instructor or fitness trainer. They can guide you in maintaining proper posture and preventing potential injuries.
• Mainland UK Delivery is FREE
• Order before 12 pm for Next Day Delivery
• Products up to 5kg go via Royal Mail 1st Class
• All products are dispatched within 1 Business Day
• Heavier items above 5kg are sent by 24h Courier Service
• We surcharge £9.99 per parcel up to 30kg for Non-Mainland UK postcodes
• Please make sure the delivery address is correct before making the payment. We DO NOT change the address once an order has been placed.
Questions or confusion? Contact us through Live Chat for prompt assistance.
If an attempted delivery was made, it's your responsibility to contact Royal Mail or the Courier to arrange collection/redelivery. Items returned due to non-collection will incur additional shipping charges.
Not currently available. Please call us for more information about the availability of this service.