BodyRip is one of the best sports equipment suppliers online offers quality, durable, and affordable products to help you stay fit, healthy, and active. Shop tools and equipment engineered for your particular fitness.
✪ CHOOSE WEIGHTS | A pair of 5kg, 10kg, 15kg, 20kg or 25kg. If you are interested in buying multiple pair sets then check our Bumper Colour Sets.
✪ DESIGNED TO LAST FOR YEARS | Our bumper plates are made from solid rubber which enables more punishment to be absorbed by the plates, and also allows you to perform overhead lifts safely. An awesome choice for your own home or gym exercises indeed.
✪ A PERFECT EXERCISE GIFT | We all have that friend or family member that loves to stay fit and healthy, right? Then why hold back giving them such useful piece of exercise equipment to help them stay in shape? They will surely love it, and you can use one yourself.
✪ PRIORITY TARGET | Affordable and Quality are the best we offer! So don't doubt yourself, be brave, be healthy, and be an improvement to yourself.
Our Bumper Plates offer features and benefits that are worth your every penny.
• Premium quality bumpers for safe drops
• Olympic (2") clearance holes
• Excellent for developing body muscle, balance and coordination
• High-quality craftsmanship for a unique aesthetic and built to last for years
• Ideal for home or commercial use
• Perfect present for gym junkies
Effects of Barbell Exercises
• Strong and healthy bones
• Strengthen connective tissue
• More muscle mass to boost confidence
• Life becomes easier doing activities
• Keeps you leaner and fit
• Stave off cardiovascular diseases
• Boost metabolism and fat loss
• Better physical look, mental state, and energy level
• Reduces risks of sickness, illnesses, or diseases
• Improve strength, endurance, posture, and balance
• Sense of achievement and motivation
Top Quick & Easy Barbell Exercises
• Deadlift - this targets your whole body
• Power Clean - this targets your whole body
• Overhead Press - targets your shoulders and triceps
• Bent-Over Row - targets your biceps, lats, and core
• Lunge - targets your quads, glutes, and hamstrings
• Back Squat - targets your quads, glutes, and hamstrings
• Bench Press - targets your chest, triceps, and front shoulders
NOTE: For more information about the types of exercise, you can do with our barbell bar. Please consult a gym instructor or a fitness trainer - they can provide you with the proper posture to avoid injuries when using our bar.
CART TOTALS :
There are items
in your cart
CART TOTALS :