BodyRip is one of the best sports equipment suppliers online offers quality, durable, and affordable products to help you stay fit, healthy, and active. Shop tools and equipment engineered for your particular fitness.
✪ DESIGNED TO LAST FOR YEARS | Our barbell pad is constructed to have comfortable protecting thick foam to support you while lifting, sweat resistance to avoid it from slipping and a firm grip on the barbell bar. An awesome choice for your own home or gym exercises indeed.
✪ A PERFECT EXERCISE GIFT | We all have that friend or family member that loves to stay fit and healthy, right? Then why hold back giving them such useful equipment to help them? They will surely love this piece of equipment, and you can use one too.
✪ PRIORITY TARGET | Affordable and Quality are the best we offer! So don't doubt yourself, be brave, be healthy, and be an improvement to yourself.
Our Barbell Pad offer features and benefits that are worth your every penny.
• Great for other exercise routines
• Good for weight transition adjustments
• Easy to use, to handle, and to travel with
• Gives you comfort and reducing bruise cases
• Better support for eliminating pain from holding the bar
• Designs to lessen pressure across the shoulder, neck, and pelvis
• Pad measures: 45cm (long) by 9.5cm (wide)
Effects of Barbell Exercises
• Strong and healthy bones
• Strengthen connective tissue
• More muscle mass to boost confidence
• Life becomes easier doing activities
• Keeps you leaner and fit
• Stave off cardiovascular diseases
• Boost metabolism and fat loss
• Better physical look, mental state and energy level
• Reduces risks of sickness, illnesses or diseases
• Improve strength, endurance, posture and balance
• Sense of achievement and motivation
Top Quick & Easy Barbell Exercises
• Deadlift - this targets your whole body
• Power Clean - this targets your whole body
• Overhead Press - targets your shoulders and triceps
• Bent Over Row - targets your biceps, lats, and core
• Lunge - targets your quads, glutes and hamstrings
• Back Squat - targets your quads, glutes and hamstrings
• Bench Press - targets your chest, triceps, and front shoulders
Note!: For more information about the types of exercise, you can do with our barbell pad. Please consult a gym instructor or a fitness trainer - they can provide you with the proper posture and form to avoid injuries when lifting.
CART TOTALS :
There are items
in your cart
CART TOTALS :