BodyRip is one of the best sports equipment suppliers online offers quality, durable, and affordable products to help you stay fit, healthy, and active. Shop tools and equipment engineered for your particular fitness.
✪ SET INCLUDES | One standard 1" 4FT bar and a pair of spinlock collars.
✪ DESIGNED TO LAST FOR YEARS | Our barbell bar is constructed to have strong and durable chrome metal build, a handgrip knurled feature for anti-slip, and made of high-quality finish for great looks. An awesome choice for your own home or gym exercises indeed.
✪ A PERFECT EXERCISE GIFT | We all have that friend or family member that loves to stay fit and healthy, right? Then why hold back giving them such useful equipment to help them? They will surely love this piece of equipment, and you can use one too.
✪ PRIORITY TARGET | Affordable and Quality are the best we offer! So don't doubt your self, be brave, be healthy, and be an improvement to your self.
Our Barbell Bars offer features and benefits that are worth your every penny.
• Durable, Safe and easy to use
• Chromed finished bars for its looks
• Solid steel construction
• Knurled anti-slip hand grip
• Heavy-duty threaded bar ends
• Comes with a pair of collars
Effects of Barbell Exercises
• Strong and healthy bones
• Strengthen connective tissue
• More muscle mass to boost confidence
• Life becomes easier doing activities
• Keeps you leaner and fit
• Stave off cardiovascular diseases
• Boost metabolism and fat loss
• Better physical look, mental state and energy level
• Reduces risks of sickness, illnesses or diseases
• Improve strength, endurance, posture and balance
• Sense of achievement and motivation
Top Quick & Easy Barbell Exercises
• Deadlift - this targets your whole body
• Power Clean - this targets your whole body
• Overhead Press - targets your shoulders and triceps
• Bent-Over Row - targets your biceps, lats, and core
• Lunge - targets your quads, glutes and hamstrings
• Back Squat - targets your quads, glutes and hamstrings
• Bench Press - targets your chest, triceps, and front shoulders
NOTE: For more information about the types of exercise, you can do with our barbell bar. Please consult a gym instructor or a fitness trainer - they can provide you with the proper posture to avoid injuries when using our bar.
CART TOTALS :
There are items
in your cart
CART TOTALS :