BodyRip is one of the best sports equipment suppliers online offers quality, durable, and affordable products to help you stay fit, healthy, and active. Shop tools and equipment engineered for your particular fitness.
✪ DESIGNED TO LAST FOR YEARS | This vest is constructed to have removable sandbag weights spread evenly for comfort and balance, flexible enough during an intense workout, does not absorb sweat, versatile when it comes to the number of uses, and made off a durable neoprene and nylon for great looks. An awesome choice for your own home or gym exercises indeed.
✪ A PERFECT EXERCISE GIFT | We all have that friend or family member that loves to stay fit and healthy, right? Then why hold back giving them such useful equipment to help them? They will surely love our weight vest, and you can use one too.
✪ PRIORITY TARGET | Affordable and Quality are the best we offer! So don't doubt yourself, be brave, be healthy, and be an improvement to yourself.
Our Weighted Vests offer features and benefits that are worth your every penny.
• One size that fits all
• High-quality, breathable fabric
• Reflective tapes for safer night activities
• Made from neoprene and nylon mixed fabric
• Easy to clean (hand washable) and easy to use
• Removable weights and evenly distributed weights
• Freedom of movement with no chafing and rubbing
• Easy fastening with a click adjustable strap system for a better fit
Top Quick & Easy Weight Vest Exercises
• Overhand Pull Up - Use a pull-up bar with an overhand grip and hang at the arm’s length. Start pulling your body until your chin goes over the bar, then lower yourself down
• Abs Walkout - Do a push-up stance, then walk forward on the arms until the stomach. Make sure its a few inches above the ground
• Sprawl - Stand up and make sure your spine is straight. Jump onto the ground like a press-up. Perform this movement using your upper body, then stand up straight again
• Box Jump - Make a squat position on the front of the box that is at least mid-thigh high. Swing your arms back and jump up, landing on the top of the box, while maintaining your position. step down are repeat
NOTE: For more information about the types of exercise, you can do with our weight vest. Please consult a gym instructor or a fitness trainer - they can provide you with the proper posture to avoid injuries when using our product.
CART TOTALS :
There are items
in your cart
CART TOTALS :